- Homemaker Services provide home management assistance.
- Personal Care Services provide assistance with daily routines.
- Meal Services provides meals to seniors.
- Home Health Care Services assist people with health and medical conditions.
- Skilled Health Care Services provide registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, physical, occupational, and skilled nursing care.
Let Home Health Care Help You!
You may be used to handling everything yourself, dividing responsibilities with your spouse, or relying on family members for help. But circumstances change, it’s good to be aware of all the home care services available to you. What you need depends on how much support your have, your general health and your financial situation.
Homecare services provide for basic upkeep and management of the household by providing assistance with activities such as:
- Menu Planning
- Bill Paying
- Running Errands
- Essential Shopping
Personal Care Services
Some of these services may be:
- Dressing & Grooming
- Eating & Getting Around
- Issues of Incontinence
These meals may be provided in their own homes, or in a senior center, church, synagogues, schools, and other community locations.
Home Health Care Services
People with health and medical conditions are being treated at home thanks to Home Care Agencies. Home health aides will assist with basic health care such as taking vital signs (temperature and pulse), changing bandages and dressings, and assisting with medication.
Skilled Health Care Services
Registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and physical, occupational, and speech therapists provide skilled nursing care and rehabilitative therapies at home. Medicare will pay for short-term home care when skilled services are needed, usually following surgery or acute care stay in a hospital.